Premium Polymer & Microsilica Modified Repair & Overlay Mortar
THIN-TOP SUPREME is a latex and microsilica modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a floor or deck topping at thicknesses of 1/16” to 3/8” (1.6 mm to 9.5 mm). This product is a single-component formula which incorporates a powder latex technology. It provides excellent durability under freeze-thaw cycling as well as reducing the ingress of water and de-icing salts. THIN-TOP SUPREME offers normal set times in a trowelable consistancy for easy workability.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a strong, wear resistant thin overlay
- Excellent durability in freeze-thaw cycles
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent bond to prepared concrete
- Reduces the penetration of water and de-icing salts for substrate protection
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Parking decks
- Marine structures
- Curbs and gutters
Specifications / Compliances
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ and MTO
THIN-TOP SUPREME is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) moisture resistant bags. Yield: 0.43 ft3/bag (0.012 m³) when mixed with 3 qt (2.8 L) of water. Typical water requirement is 2.75 to 3.50 qt (2.6 to 3.3 L)/bag.