Flowable, Shrinkage Compensated Mortar with Corrosion Inhibitor
TAMMS FORM AND POUR is a flowable, single-component cementitious micro-concrete. It is formulated for structural repairs from 3/4” (1.9 cm) to full depth.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Requires only the addition of water
- High bond strength
- High early strength for quick removal of forms
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Flowability enables pouring or pumping into rebar-filled cavities
- Interior and exterior
- Repair and replacement of concrete elements
- Structural/column repairs where a highly flowable material is required
- Filler for large voids and cavities
TAMMS FORM AND POUR is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags.