Polymer-Modified, Cementitious, Horizontal Repair Mortar with Corrosion Inhibitor
DURALTOP FLOWABLE MORTAR is a two-component, polymer modified, highly flowable, cementitious repair mortar. DURALTOP FLOWABLE MORTAR is a proprietary compound of portland cements, finely graded aggregates, corrosion inhibitors and specific chemical additives formulated with polymer based binders and modifiers providing superior horizontal repair performance.
Features & Benefits
- Highly flowable repair mortar for hard to reach places
- Polymer modified
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Resistant to abrasion, freeze-thaw and deicing chemicals
- Pre-proportioned unit for ease of use
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Interior and exterior
- Leveling and repair of horizontal concrete surfaces
- Structural repairs
- Parking & bridge decks
- Industrial floors
DURALTOP FLOWABLE MORTAR Part A (powder) is packaged in 52 lb (23.6 kg) bags. Part B (liquid), in a 1 gal (3.8 L) jug.