Economical, Water-Based Concrete Form Release
FORMSHIELD WB is a low cost, highly effective release agent for metal, plastic, wood and composition forms. It is a blend of natural organic chemicals which impart a waterproof film to prevent adhesion of concrete to the forms and provide for quick and easy release. FORMSHIELD WB is supplied ready to use as a thin, milky white colored liquid.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces labor and construction time
- Lowers costs
- Allows the forms to be re-used
- Minimizes clean-up and maintenance
- Can be used on metal or plastic forms and on previously oiled or untreated wood forms
- Excellent release properties
- Reduces transfer of wood grain markings
- Water-based formulation can be applied to forms of all types for easy removal from freshly placed concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- Corps of Engineers Specifications CE-1401.01
- Corps of Engineers Specifications CW-03101
FORMSHIELD WB is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.