Non-Shrink, Non-Staining, Non-Metallic Grout
NS GROUT is designed for critical use where high strength, non-staining characteristics and positive expansion
are required. NS GROUT contains only natural aggregate and an expansive cementitious binder. It is extremely
flowable. When cured, it appears similar to concrete in appearance.
Features & Benefits
- Non-staining natural aggregate for better appearance
- Excellent bearing
- Compatible with galvanic anodes (Fluid)
- Appearance of plain concrete
- Does not contain any added chloride ions
- Outstanding strength
- Pumps and fans
- Compressors & motors
- Machine bases of all types
- Anchor bolts
- Column base plates
Specifications / Compliances
- Fully complies with CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non-Shrink Grout
- Fully complies with ASTM C1107, Standard Specification for Packaged Dry, Hydraulic-Cement Grout
- Canadian MTQ
NS GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags and pails. 50 lbs yields 0.45 ft3 (0.013 m3) of fluid grout when mixed with 1.2 gal (4.5 L) of water.
NS GROUT 50 lb (22.7 kg) with 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel will yield approximately 0.60 ft3 (0.017 m3) of flowable consistency grout. Use pea gravel for deep fills over 5” (12.7 cm) only.