Non-Shrink Structural Grout
DRY PACK GROUT is designed for use where high-strength, non- shrink characteristics are required. DRY PACK GROUT contains only natural aggregate and is designed to be mixed with minimum water for placement at a damp pack consistency where flowable, fluid or plastic grouts are not possible or desired.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely cohesive at damp pack consistency
- Non-staining and similar to concrete in appearance
- Contains no chloride-based or corrosive ingredients
- High compressive strengths for maximum bearing capability
- Non-shrink for long-term support
- Structural baseplates
- Equipment and machinery
- Precast elements
Specifications / Compliances
- Meets requirements of CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non-Shrink Grout. Note: The test method does not specifically make provision for the testing of damp pack consistencies. The procedures were modified to accommodate the placement of damp pack grout into the test mold.
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM C1107 (modified) standard specification for packaged dry, hydraulic cement grout (non-shrink).
DRY PACK GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. When mixed with 0.55 to 0.70 gal (2.08 to 2.65 L) of water, the yield is 0.40 ft3 (0.011 m3) of material.