Non-Metallic Floor Hardener
SURFLEX is a quartz-silica mixture of finely graded non-metallic aggregates, plasticizer and cement binder. It is an economical concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use. It is particularly valuable because of its non-rusting characteristics when floors will be frequently wet. SURFLEX is available in non-fading colors as well as a natural cement color.
Features & Benefits
- Hardens concrete in one economical operation
- Use of hard and properly graded aggregates increases the wear resistance over plain concrete floors
- Ready-to-use factory blend eliminates messy and expensive job mixing and minimizes errors
- Non-rusting materials make it possible to use SURFLEX outdoors as well as indoors
- Dispersing agents contained in SURFLEX makes it possible to incorporate SURFLEX into the surface of low slump concretes resulting in exceptionally high surface strengths for maximum wear resistance
- Lobbies and waiting rooms of commercial and public buildings
- Corridors and washrooms in institutional and public buildings
- Auto showrooms and service centers
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Restaurants and dairies
SURFLEX is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.