Heavy Duty, Metallic Floor Hardener for Flat Floors FF 40 and Greater
EUCO FLAT-PLATE is a specially formulated metallic floor hardener composed of a specially processed and graded iron aggregate, selected portland cement and plasticizing agents. This hardener is specifically designed to achieve high flatness numbers, FF 40 and greater. EUCO FLAT-PLATE has been formulated to be applied at heavy application rates, up to 2.5 lb/ft2 (12 kg/m2) using standard procedures, while maintaining a “window of finishability” long enough for the contractor to perform the restraightening and finishing operations necessary for high flatness floors.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to be used on ACI 302 Class 6 or greater floors requiring surface toughness with a flatness rating of FF 40 or greater
- Optimum consistency and gradation
- Results in a surface up to 8 times as abrasion resistant as plain, cured concrete
- Flatness friendly for use by qualified finishers
- Dense surface resists penetration of oil, grease, and many other liquids
- Virtually non-dusting surface
- FF 40 and greater floors with high traffic patterns
- Narrow aisles in high bay facilities
- AGV areas
- Industrial floors
- Distribution centers
EUCO FLAT-PLATE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.