Water-Based, Non-Yellowing Cure & Seal for Concrete
DIAMOND CLEAR VOX is a VOC compliant, water-based acrylic curing and sealing compound. This product provides a quality cure to freshly placed interior or exterior concrete while assuring total resistance to yellowing from ultraviolet exposure. DIAMOND CLEAR VOX promotes proper hydration of cement in new concrete by preventing rapid loss of moisture. Used as a sealer, DIAMOND CLEAR VOX helps concrete repel water and gives surfaces a semi-gloss appearance.
Features & Benefits
- Very low odor
- Perfect for interior or exterior projects
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Non-yellowing formula
- Monolithic membrane for great curing properties
- Curing and sealing new concrete where a non-yellowing, semi-gloss finish is desired
- Commercial buildings
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C309, Type 1, Classes A & B
- AASHTO Specification M 148, Type 1, Classes A & B
DIAMOND CLEAR VOX is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails, and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).
No calculator could be found for that product