Solvent-Based, Pure Acrylic Cure & Seal for Concrete
LUSTER SEAL 300 is a pure acrylic concrete cure & seal that protects and enhances the appearance of cured concrete with a clear, non-yellowing seal that is harder and more durable than standard cure and seal products. LUSTER SEAL 300 is specially formulated to enhance the color of stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, and colored concrete pavers, making these surfaces look deeper and richer in appearance. It provides protection against the damaging effects of traffic, weather, and de-icing salts. LUSTER SEAL 300 gives concrete a satin finish that highlights the color and texture of surfaces without excessive shine. LUSTER SEAL 300 can be tinted with Euclid Universal Color Packs, which are available in 33 standard colors.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced acrylic formulation ensures no yellowing and a more durable seal
- Enhances the appearance of colored concrete
- Can be tinted with Euclid Universal Color Packs to even out variegated concrete surfaces
- Stamped concrete
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Concrete pavers
- Decorative concrete overlays
- Acid-stained concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C1315, Type 1, Class A
- ASTM C309, Type 1, Classes A & B
LUSTER SEAL 300 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails, and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (4 jugs per case).