Water-Based, Pigmented Cure & Seal for Exposed Aggregate Concrete
BROWNTONE VOX is a water-based sealer that enhances the appearance of exposed aggregate and other decorative concrete surfaces. BROWNTONE VOX is formulated with earth-toned pigments that especially highlight the natural color of exposed aggregate surfaces, making them look more even in color and richer in appearance. BROWNTONE VOX also provides protection against the damaging effects of daily traffic and weather. Although specifically formulated for exposed aggregate concrete, BROWNTONE VOX can be used on any concrete surfaces - new or old - where a translucent brown tint is desired.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances the natural tone and evens out the color of exposed aggregate and decorative concrete
- Protects concrete from the damaging effects of weather and traffic
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Concrete pavers
- Colored and stamped concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C1315, Type 1, Class A
- ASTM C309, Type 1, Classes A & B
- AASHTO Specification M 148, Type 1, Classes A & B
- USDA compliant
BROWNTONE VOX is packaged in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails, and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).