Low Modulus Epoxy Binder for Polymer Concrete
FLEXOLITH is a two component, 100% solids, low modulus, moisture insensitive epoxy binder with properties which make it suitable for use in applications where stress relief and resistance to mechanical and thermal movement is required.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid cure, minimizes down-time
- Easy to use
- Can be used as a mortar or broadcast system
- Parking decks
- Loading docks
- Nosing repair applications
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C881-99, Type III, Grade 1 Class B and C
- AASHTO M 235, Type III, Grade 1
FLEXOLITH is available in 4 gal (15.1 L) cases, 10 gal (37.9 L) units, 100 gal (378.5 L) units, and 500 gal (1,893 L) totes.