Primer for Concrete or Masonry Surfaces
TAMMS H/P PRIMER aids in the proper curing of acrylic resin or cement based masonry coatings, especially when applied to hot or porous surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a stable base for Euclid Chemical coatings
- Aids in achieving appropriate coverage rates for subsequent coatings
- Exterior/interior, above/below grade
- Concrete and masonry surfaces
- Concrete block surfaces such as split face, textured, regular, or lightweight block
- Precast, textured, lightweight, and formed concrete
TAMMS H/P PRIMER is packaged in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums.