Chemically Resistant Protective Floor Topping and Coating Systems
DURALTEX 1805 and DURALTEX 1807 are two component, 100% novolac epoxys that offer excellent chemical resistance to aggressive chemicals such as 98% sulfuric acid, 37% hydrochloric acid and other industrial chemicals. DURALTEX 1805 is used in trowel down or broadcast applications and DURALTEX 1807 is the flake filled, high build version used for coating walls or floors.
Features & Benefits
- Long term service life
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Use in trowel down or broadcast systems
- Very high early strengths
- Chemical process and drainage areas
- Loading docks
- Aisles, ramps
- Waste water treatment facilities
- Industrial floors
- Food and beverage plants
DURALTEX 1805 and DURALTEX 1807 are packaged in 3 gal (11.4 L) units.