Cold Weather Decorative and Protective Acrylic Coating
TAMMSCOAT 35 is a high-build, water-based, acrylic coating used to protect and decorate sound masonry and concrete walls. TAMMSCOAT 35 has been formulated to be applied on projects where the application temperature is 35°F (2°C) and rising. TAMMSCOAT 35 is available in a multitude of colors in either a smooth or fine (sanded) finish.
Features & Benefits
- Repels water
- Low temperature applications
- Excellent adhesion
- Protects from carbonation
- Outstanding color retention
- Highly durable
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Custom and standard colors
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Exterior and interior above grade walls
- Concrete masonry units
TAMMSCOAT 35 is packaged in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums.