Water-Based, Decorative, Penetrating Stain
AQUASTAIN T-96 is a penetrating non-flammable, decorative, water based, liquid polymer stain which retains the natural texture of the concrete or masonry surface without leaving a painted look.
Features & Benefits
- Resists ultraviolet degradation
- Protects and provides a uniform color finish to precast or cast-in-place concrete
- Excellent weathering resistance against heat, cold, wind, snow, and rain
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Architectural finishes for buildings
- Sound walls
- Highway bridge structures
- Median barriers
- Interior/exterior surfaces
- Concrete block or brick
- Retaining walls
- Decorative finish
AQUASTAIN T-96 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums (standard colors only), and in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.