Latex Bonding Agent for Concrete Repairs and Toppings
EUCOWELD 2.0 is a liquid latex bonding agent for cement-based repair mortars and concrete. EUCOWELD 2.0 has a long open time, and repair materials can be placed either after it has dried, or while it is still wet. This bonding agent represents a new generation of easy-to-use latex, which exhibits drastically improved performance and stability in comparison to the typical re-wettable ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) bonding agents currently available. EUCOWELD 2.0 is a unique, non-EVA based latex that utilizes reactive chemistry for bonding, rather than depending on the moisture content of the repair material.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent bond strengths
- Repair materials can be applied wet-on-wet, or after it has dried
- Easy to use - applied to surface straight from container
- Long open time
- Repairing concrete with cement-based mortars
- Concrete overlays and toppings
- Interior or exterior use
- Repairs that will be frequently wet or submerged after curing
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C1059, Type II
EUCOWELD 2.0 is packaged in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).
|Approximate Amount of Product Needed||Gallon(s)|