Liquid Bonding Admixture
AKKRO-7T is a non-redispersable, liquid bonding admixture used to produce polymer modified concrete and mortar. AKKRO-7T is a milky white, water based emulsion of high solids acrylic polymers and modifiers. AKKRO-7T is non-yellowing and has excellent resistance to ultraviolet degradation, heat and most common chemicals. AKKRO-7T does not alter the color of the mixture.
Features & Benefits
- Increases flexural and tensile strength
- Improves bond strength
- Reduces shrinkage
- Resists water penetration
- Protects against freeze-thaw damage
- Cement-based coatings, toppings, mortars, leveling compounds, stucco, and terrazzo
- Mixing liquid for TAMOSEAL, CONCRETE FINISHER, TAMMS SBC and TAMMS STUCCO FINISH
Specifications / Compliances
- Complies with ASTM C1059, Type II
- USDA compliant
AKKRO-7T is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails, and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).