Medium Viscosity Epoxy for Bonding Concrete Toppings and Underlayments
EUCOFLOOR EPOXY PRIMER is a two component medium viscosity epoxy used neat, or seeded with aggregate, to create a strong bonding surface for application of concrete toppings and underlayments.
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent adhesion of toppings and underlayments to the concrete substrate
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio
- Medium viscosity ensures fast and easy application
- Bonding underlayments and toppings to hardened concrete
- Broadcast or “seeded” with sand to create a rough surface in preparation for bonding
Specifications / Compliances
- DOT Not Regulated (non-corrosive)
EUCOFLOOR EPOXY PRIMER is packaged in 3 gallon (11.3 L) contractor kits: 2 gallons of Part A and 1 gallon of Part B both contained inside a 3 gallon pail.
|3 Gallon Kit|
|Usage Description||3 Gallon Contractor Kit|
|Approximate Amount of Product Needed||Contractor Kit|