Low Viscosity, Low Modulus Epoxy Binder and Adhesive
DURALFLEX LV is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, high strength epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This low modulus, low viscosity epoxy resin is the perfect solution for general bonding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional adhesion to construction materials
- Easy to use 1:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive
- Impeccable bond strength
- Bonding of concrete, masonry, or wood
- Mix with dried silica sand to create a repair mortar
Specifications / Compliances
- DURALFLEX LV complies with ASTM C881-10 Type III, Grade 1, Class B and C
DURALFLEX LV is packaged in 4 gal (15.1 L) units.