Extended Working Time, High Modulus Epoxy Bonding Agent
DURAL LPL MV is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, high strength epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, medium viscosity epoxy resin is the perfect solution for bonding new, plastic concrete to existing concrete slabs and steel. DURAL LPL MV (Long Pot Life) provides extended working time versus conventional epoxy bonding agents.
Features & Benefits
- Provides exceptional adhesion
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive for damp applications
- Longer working time, even in warm conditions
- Bonding fresh, plastic concrete to hardened concrete
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, or pins
- General adhesive for concrete and masonry
- Mix with dried silica sand to create a repair mortar
Specifications / Compliances
- Complies with ASTM C881-10 Type II, Grade 2, Class C, E and F
DURAL LPL MV is packaged in 1 gal (3.8 L) and 3 gal (11.4 L) units.