Low Viscosity, Rapid Setting, High Modulus Epoxy Adhesive
DURAL FAST SET LV is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, rapid-setting epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, low viscosity epoxy resin is the perfect solution for general bonding applications and for injecting cracks in concrete and a variety of other substrates. DURAL FAST SET LV can be used in temperatures as low as 35°F (2°C) and rising.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional adhesion to construction materials
- Low viscosity penetrates deep into cracks
- Easy to use 1:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive
- Impeccable bond strength
- Bonding of concrete, masonry or wood
- Injection resin for cracked, structural substrates
- Gravity feed cracks in concrete slabs
- Mix with dried silica sand to create a repair mortar
Specifications / Compliances
- Complies with ASTM C 881-10 Types I and IV, Grade 1, Class A, B and C
- Canadian MTQ
DURAL FAST SET LV is packaged in 4 gal (15.1 L) and 10 gal (37.9 L) units and cases of 12/22 oz. (650 ml) and 24/10 oz. (300 ml) cartridges.