Slow-Setting Precast Segmental Epoxy Adhesive
DURAL 106 is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive epoxy adhesive for use as a bonding agent for precast segmental box girders, bridge and other segmental construction. DURAL 106 is a non-sag paste which provides a 6 hour contact time before joining.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use, slow-setting, non-sag paste
- Three formulations for different temperature ranges
- Tenacious bond to hardened concrete
- Bridge sections
- Box girders
- Hardened to hardened structural concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- Complies with ASTM C881 Type VI, Grade 3, Classes D, E and F
- Meets the requirements of Florida DOT Section 453
DURAL 106 (Class D, E, and F) is available in 3 gal (11.4 L) pre-measured kits.