Precast Segmental Epoxy Adhesive
DURAL 100 is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive epoxy adhesive used as a bonding agent for precast segmental box girders, bridge and other segmental construction. DURAL 100 is a non-sag paste which is available in 3 formulations that cover a wide range of temperature applications.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use non-sag paste
- Three formulations for different temperature ranges
- Tenacious bond to hardened concrete
- Bridge sections
- Box girders
- Hardened to hardened structural concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881-90 Type VI, Grade 3
DURAL 100 (all formulations) is available in 3 gal (11.4 L) units. DURAL 100 Class E and F are also available in cases of 4/1 gal (3.8 L) units.