Powdered, High Range Water Reducer
EUCON FLOW-MAX is a powdered high range water-reducing admixture for use with concrete and other cementious based materials. It may be added to the concrete at the job site or at the batching facility. EUCON FLOW-MAX is formulated to maintain plastic consistancy after dosing depending on the initial slumps, ambient conditions and dosage rates. EUCON FLOW-MAX does not contain added chlorides.
Features & Benefits
- Helps maintain specified water content and low water/cement ratio concrete allowing higher strengths
- Maintains concrete workability
- Can be added to batch during unforseen complications
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- High performance concrete
- General ready mix concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Flatwork and mass concrete
- Minimum water content concrete
- High slump, flowable concrete
- Low water/cement ratio concrete
- Underground construction
EUCON FLOW-MAX is packaged in 5 gal. pails containing 30 lbs (13.6 kg) of EUCON FLOW-MAX or (10) - 2 lb (0.9 kg) inner dissolvable bags.