PLASTICIZING/EFFLORESCENCE CONTROLLING/ WATER-REPELLENT ADMIXTURE
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 is a multi-functional, high-performance admixture developed for concrete masonry and other applications. This extremely efficient, silicone polymer-based admixture greatly increases mix water tolerance by reducing concrete stickiness. HYDRAPEL 2.0 effectively overcomes challenging material characteristics such as gap-graded, harsh, or dusty aggregates , highly cemented mixes, and/or challenging mold configurations. HYDRAPEL 2.0 is also a qualified HYDRAPEL SYSTEM component for water repellent-specified masonry construction.
Features & Benefits
- Uniquely increases water tolerance, cement efficiency, and production rate
- Markedly improved material flow maximizes density, strength, & product consistency
- Increased density reduces absorption, efflorescence potential, & freeze-thaw degradation
- Superior water repellency protects masonry from wind-driven rain, adds color retention
- Slower wetting and quicker drying of concrete products inhibits growth of mold and mildew
- Pavers and patio products
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Concrete block and brick
- Manufactured stone veneer and decorative precast
- Concrete roof tiles
- Cast stone
Specifications / Compliances
- EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 achieves excellent results when tested in accordance with ASTM E 514,“Standard Test Method for Water Penetration and Leakage Through Masonry”. It should be noted however, that this is a test method rather than a performance specification.
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.
No calculator could be found for that product