High Range Water Reducing Admixture
PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC is a ready to use polycarboxylate based, high range water-reducing admixture for concrete. PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC increases early concrete strength as well as ultimate strength. PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC can be used to produce increased concrete slump/slump flow or to significantly reduce water demand for a specific slump/slump flow. PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC can be added at the plant or jobsite. PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC contains no added chlorides.
Features & Benefits
- Makes it possible to produce concrete with a low water/cementitious ratio
- Self-consolidating concrete reduces labor costs
- High early strength reduces energy costs
- Controlled setting times reduce labor costs
- High performance concrete
- PLASTOL 5000 SCC must be used instead of PLASTOL 5000 for self-consolidating concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete
- Precast concrete
- Low water/cementitious ratio concrete
- High early strength applications
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C 494, Type A and F admixture and AASHTO M 194 Type A and F admixture.
- ASTM C 1017 as a Type I admixture.
- PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC is approved by the Ontario and Quebec Ministry of Transportation (MTO and MTQ).
PLASTOL 5000/5000 SCC is packaged in bulk, 1000 L totes, 205 L drums and 20 L pails.
No calculator could be found for that product