EUCO DUST-DOWN is an environmentally safe, low odor, natural liquid polymer which provides an effective long-lasting method for controlling dust on dirt, gravel, shell, coquina, limestone, clay, sand and marl roads. EUCO DUST-down has natural adhesive properties, which bind surface particles together forming a denser, more compact surface. EUCO DUST-down provides a better driving surface which is less permeable to water, and therefore, less likely to be washed away by rain or moisture uptake.
- Decreases construction site "track out"
- Reduces airborne allergens
- Decreases pot holes and surface break-up
- Decreases vehicle maintenance
- Promotes water conservation
- Reduces soil erosion
- Improves community relations
- Reduces liability
- Cost efficient and labor saving
- Reduces road maintenance
Roads, driveways and parking lots at:
- Ready mix facilities
- Precast plants
- Aggregate manufacturers
- Construction sites
EUCO DUST-down is available in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 275 gal (1041L) totes and in bulk.