PLastol 6200EXT high-range water reducing admixture is formulated using advanced polycarboxylate technology, specifically engineered for concrete to provide extended workability retention minimizing the need for jobsite slump adjustments while maintaining consistent air contents from batching to placing of concrete. In addition, Plastol 6200EXT maintains the typical benefits of polycarboxylate technology of high compressive strengths, flexural strength and excellent setting characteristics.
- Provides exceptional workability
- Consistent control of air content
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
- Reduces or eliminates job-site addition of HRWR
- Lowers number of rejected concrete loads
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- Ready-mix concrete with maximum water reduction requirements
- Excellent workability retention without set retardation
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- Low w/c concrete
- High-performance concrete
- Precast/pre-stressed concrete
- Flatwork and mass concrete
- Pervious concrete
- Plastol 6200EXT admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C494/C494M and AASHTO
- M-194 as a Type A & F admixture.
Plastol 6200EXT is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.