EUCON 37 "P" is a powdered, high range water-reducing admixture recommended for use with cementitious grouting.
- Greatly reduces water requirements.
- Produces flowing concrete with controlled delay of slump loss and workability.
- Reduces segregation and bleeding in the plastic concrete.
- Reduces cracking and permeability of hardened concrete.
- When used to produce “flowing” concrete, significantly reduces concrete placement time and cost.
- High strength concrete
- Industrial slabs
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Prestressed concrete
- Watertight concrete
- Drymix shotcrete
EUCON 37 “P” meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- ASTM C 94, Type A & F
- AASHTO M 194
- ACI 201 and ACI 318 Minimal chloride content
EUCON 37 “P” is packaged in 55 lb (25 kg) bags.