EUCON STASIS is a dual purpose liquid chemical admixture specially formulated to retard concrete for extended periods of time and can be used to stabilize the wash-out water in the drum of a ready-mix truck and/or a central batch mixer at the concrete plant.
- Eliminates the need to use 200 to 300 gal (757 to 1136 liter) of water to wash-out versus 50 gal (189 lL) with EUCON STASIS
- Environmental hazards are reduced because wash-out water is used as batch water for the next load of concrete rather than discharging into settling ponds
- Wash-out time is decreased due to the rapid cleansing action of the proprietary ingredients in EUCON STASIS
- Saves wash-out water
- Protects the environment
- Eliminates wash-out pits
- Reduces clean-up time
- Superior set retardation
- Reduces water requirements
- Retains slump life for 2 hours or more
- Stabilize wash out water
- Concrete requiring water reducing and set retardation
- Concrete requiring extended slump life
Meets ASTM C 494 Type D Admixture
EUCON STASIS is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) and 5 gal (18.9 L) pail.