Euco Diamond Shot SF
EUCO DIAMOND SHOT SF is a high strength dry shotcrete mix that incorporates a high loading of structural fibers. It uses a proprietary technology to offer high early and ultimate strengths. EUCO DIAMOND SHOT SF can develop 3,500 psi (23 MPa) within two hours, and over 14,000 psi (96.5 MPa) in 28 days. Dust generation and rebound are similar to wet shotcrete mixes. Cohesion of the mix, allows high build and higher shear bond strengths than conventional shotcrete mixes. EUCO DIAMOND SHOT SF also offers higher resistance to hydrogen sulfide and excellent abrasion resistance due to the high fiber loading.
- Vertical build >9” (225mm) in single pass
- Overhead build >6” (150mm) in single pass
- High early strength will allow faster in-service time
- High ultimate strength could allow a thinner application
- Approximately 5 times the abrasion resistance of conventional shotcrete
- Resistant to hydrogen sulfide
- Extremely low permeability
- Rebound is typically < 3%
- 90% less dust than conventional dry shotcrete
- Crusher station areas
- Loading pocket surfaces
- Ore transfer areas
- Ore and Waste pass surfaces
EUCO DIAMOND SHOT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) moisture resistant bags and is also available in 2,200 lb (1,500 kg) spout-bottom bulk bags. Yield will vary according to the amount of water added during the shotcreting operation.