RENOVATE is a two-component, polymer-modified cementitious coating used to resurface concrete. RENOVATE is designed for application by roller or pump-sprayer, and it is ideal for revitalizing stamped concrete. The original stamped pattern of the concrete is not affected by RENOVATE.
- Easy to apply.
- Retains texture of stamped concrete.
- May be integrally colored using THIN-CRETE COLOR PACKS.
- Compatible with STAIN-CRETE, STONE ESSENCE and ANTIQUING AGENT.
- Extremely tough, durable, wear-bearing surface.
- Easy to clean and maintain surface.
- Flexibility of application allows for a multitude of effects.
- Resurfacing stamped concrete
- New canvas for decorative concrete
- Covering dull, stained or weathered concrete
One RENOVATE kit includes one 25 lb (11.3 kg) of grout (Part P) and 1 gallon (3.8 L) of liquid polymer emulsion (Part L); both parts are packaged in one 5 gallon pail.