Level Top SP
LEVEL TOP SP is an easy-to-use, self-leveling re-surfacing compound, designed for use on either new or worn concrete substrates. LEVEL TOP SP’s acrylic polymer modification provides excellent adhesion, toughness, and long-term durability. LEVEL TOP SP can be integrally colored, dyed, stained, polished and epoxy coated for a decorative finish.
- Fluid consistency for self-leveling
- 1-Component re-surfacing
- Can be integrally colored
- Can be epoxy-coated in 24 hours
- Floor can be dyed or stained within a few hours
- High early strength for fast turnaround
- May be polished in 24 hours
- Compatible with liquid densifiers
- Acceptable as an underlayment
- Leveling interior concrete substrates
- Compatible with STAIN CRETE AND VIBRA STAIN
- Decorative/polished wearing surfaces
- Retail/commercial flooring
LEVEL TOP SP is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags that yield approximately 0.44 ft3 (0.012 m3) of material.