Hey'di Powder X System
HEY'DI POWDER X SYSTEM is a combination of cementitious and silicate based materials used on negative side surfaces to seal and stop leakage caused by hydrostatic pressure. This 3 coat, two part system consists of one powder and a liquid.
- Leaking and weeping concrete or masonry from the negative side
- Protects against hydrostatic water pressure
- Will not debond from the surface by water pressure
- Interior/exterior walls below grade
- Slabs on grade and basements
- Dry docks
- HEY’DI POWDER X is packaged in 30 lb (13.6 kg) pails and
- HEY'DI SEALING LIQUID is packaged in 5 gal (37.9 L) pails.