VERTICOAT is a polymer modified cementitious mortar for vertical and overhead concrete and masonry repairs. It sets rapidly to allow quick, easy repairs of concrete surfaces both inside and outside. VERTICOAT is a two component mortar designed for trowel applied repairs.
- Fast setting for rapid repairs up to 4” (10 cm)
- High compressive strengths
- Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw cycling
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Excellent bond to sound concrete
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Vertical and overhead repairing of scaled and spalled concrete
- Resurfacing of damaged concrete
- Repair of honeycombed surfaces
- Parking structures & bridges
- Retaining walls
- Ceilings and sloped surfaces
VERTICOAT is packaged in a pail containing a 54 lb (24 kg) pail of dry powder and 1gal (3.8 L) of VERTICOAT LIQUID. Additionally, the powder is available in a 54 lb (24 kg) bag and mixed with 1gal (3.8 L) of the liquid, that is sold separately.