EUCOSHOT is a microsilica modified, one component, shotcrete material. This cement based, modified mortar is designed for use on vertical and overhead surfaces by dry shotcrete (gunite) application. EUCOSHOT is specially formulated for interior and exterior uses.
- Single-component, ready to use with only the addition of water
- Helps protect rebar and welded wire mesh from corrosion
- Low chloride salt permeability
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Low shrinkage properties
- High abrasion resistance
- Shotcrete projects
- Bridge structures
- Retaining walls
- Parking decks
- Marine environments
EUCOSHOT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) moisture resistant bags, 2,200 lb (1000 kg) and 3,300 lb (1,500 kg) bulk bags. Yield will vary according to the amount of water added during the shotcreting operation. Approximate yield is 0.42 ft3 (0.012 m3) per 50 lb bag when mixed with 3 qt (2.8 L) water.