EUCOPATCH is a one part, fast setting, patching and repair material for use on new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces. This product is designed for patching or reconstruction of damaged concrete or masonry; interior or exterior. Spalled or honeycombed walls, columns and foundations; cracked or broken stucco or masonry; precast concrete members, curbs, gutters and pavements may be repaired with EUCOPATCH.
- Rapid-setting for repairs up to 4” (10 cm)
- High compressive strength
- Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and de-icing salts
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Light gray color blends well with aged concrete
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Curbs and gutters
- Precast panels
- Overhead patching
- Masonry units
EUCOPATCH is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags which yield 0.44 ft3 (0.013m3) when mixed with 0.7 to 0.75 gal (2.65 to 2.81L) of water. EUCOPATCH is also available in 60 lb (27.2 kg) pails which yield 0.56 ft3 (0.016 m3) when mixed with 0.84 to 0.90 gal (3.2 to 3.4 L) of water.