DURALTOP GEL is a fast setting, two component, polymer reinforced, non-sag, cementitious patching and repair mortar.
- Rapid setting, polymer modified repair mortar
- Achieves high compressive, flexural and bond strengths quickly
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Non-sag, high build properties
- Pre-proportioned unit
- Silica fume enhanced
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Structural concrete repairs
- Exterior or interior, above or below grade
- Vertical and overhead concrete and masonry repairs
Part A (powder) 44 lb (20 kg) bag. Part B (liquid) 1 gal (3.8 L) container. One kit of DURALTOP GEL will yield approximately 0.4 ft³ (0.01 m³).