SUPER FLO-TOP is a portland based,free flowing, self-leveling compound specially designed for easy application over concrete floors as an underlayment for subsequent placement of floor coverings. It is suitable for use as a repair and leveling course and may be applied at thicknesses from featheredge to 1" (25 mm). SUPER FLO-TOP is a one part system requiring only the addition of water for mixing.
- Fluid consistency for self-leveling applications
- Pumpable through standard equipment
- Self-leveling for smooth, flat floors
- Minimal shrinkage and outstanding resistance to cracking
- High early strength for early turnaround
- Excellent bond strength
- Excellent self-healing properties
- Leveling interior or exterior (see precautions/limitations) sound concrete surfaces
- Leveling wood subfloors
- Over radiant heat systems
- Old floors with cut back adhesive
- Light duty wearing surface
SUPER FLO-TOP is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags that yield approximately 0.52 ft3 (0.015 m3) of material.