EUCOREPAIR SCC is a versatile, one component, self-consolidating repair mortar that is shrinkage-compensated, polymer and microfiber modified, and contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is designed for horizontal and formed vertical/overhead structural repairs in applications from 1 inch (2.5 cm) to full depth.
- Shrinkage compensation and reduction to minimize cracking
- Pre-mixed with pea gravel, ready-to-use
- Low permeability with excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Polymer and microfiber modified
- Interior or exterior use
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Long working time
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Parking decks
- Joint repairs
- Equipment bases
- Floor toppings
- Vertical/overhead form & pour repairs
EUCOREPAIR SCC is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. Yield: Approximately 0.375 ft³ (0.01 m³ ) per bag when mixed with 0.5 gal (4 pints) of water. Bulk bags suitable for mixing in ready-mix trucks are also available.