WEATHER-GUARD is a siloxane penetrating sealer designed specifically for the treatment of masonry materials and concrete surfaces.
- Deep penetrating pore action for long lasting protection
- Preserves a natural appearance without membrane build-up
- Provides a highly efficient barrier to water and salt ingress
- Allows concrete and masonry surfaces to maintain breathability while providing high water repellency characteristics
- Easy to use requiring only low pressure spraying equipment
- Economical due its durability over many years
- Concrete and masonry block
- Natural stone
- Brick facings
- Precast concrete
- Clay brick
- Exposed aggregate
- Architectural concrete
Complies with Federal AIM Rule VOC regulations
WEATHER-GUARD is available in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails, and cases of 4/1 gal (3.8 L) units.