EUCO-GUARD 350 is a deep penetrating siloxane sealer designed to protect concrete structures, decks, pavement and surfaces against the adverse effects of de-icing salts, moisture, weathering and freeze damage.
EUCO-GUARD 350 reacts chemically with the concrete to provide a highly effective chloride screen and water repellent surface. In addition to its ease of application, EUCO-GUARD 350 has the added versatility to be used on both new and old concrete surfaces.
• Provides an efficient, continuous chloride barrier
• Blocks pores and capillaries for outstanding water repellency
• Low VOC content
• Suitable for use over dry or damp (not saturated) concrete
• Full protection in one treatment, but may be reapplied later at any time
• Provides a low cost protection system over the life of a structure
• Protects reinforcing steel against the corrosive effects of surface absorbed chlorides and moisture
• Parking structures
• Lane barriers & ramps
• Marine platforms
• Auto/truck repair bays
• Exterior concrete surfaces
- Complies with Federal AIM Rule VOC regulations and with VOC standards in the OTC and LADCO states
- Canadian MTQ
EUCO-GUARD 350 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.