Euco #512 VOX Epoxy Sealer
EUCO #512 VOX EPOXY SEALER is a two-component epoxy system designed to penetrate concrete surfaces. It fills surface pores resulting in improved wear resistance and lower absorption of water and salts. This system is supplied as a 20% solids formulation.
- Improves wear and chemical resistance
- Reduces water and salt absorption
- Water-based, low odor
- Resistant to mild acids
- Can be used as a primer under epoxy or urethane coatings
- Resistant to gasoline and other solvent spills
- Parking decks
- Bridge decks
- Industrial floors
- Improve durability of dusting concrete surfaces
- Seals and protects concrete flooring in livestock pens and facilities
EUCO #512 VOX EPOXY SEALER is an epoxy system that utilizes a 2 to 1 ratio by volume - 2 gal (7.6 L) of Part A is mixed with 1 gal (3.8 L) of Part B. The units are pre-proportioned and packaged in 3 gal (11.4 L) kits.