Tammsflex NS/Tammsflex SL
TAMMSFLEX NS (non sag) AND TAMMSFLEX SL (flowable)are two part, elastomeric, caulking and sealing compounds.
- Joint sealant between similar/dissimilar materials
- Glazing & caulking
- Resistant to splash & spill contact with jet fuel
- Perfect for dynamic joints subjected to chemicals
- Service temperatures from -50°F to 190°F (-45°C to 87°C)
- TAMMSFLEX NS is a non-sag gun grade sealant designed for use in vertical and non-traffic bearing horizontal joints subject to expansion resulting from temperature changes.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is used for all normal construction joints such as panel and curtain wall construction, copings, masonry joints, bridge abutments and building joints.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is formulated for use in joints subject to long term contact with water and may be used in water reservoirs, dams and foundation joints.
- TAMMSFLEX SL is a flowable, self-leveling, traffic grade sealant designed for horizontal joints in patios, plazas, floors, sidewalks, roadways and other areas exposed to pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- ASTM C 920
- IAPMO/ANSI Standard 61 (Tammsflex NS)
TAMMSFLEX NS and TAMMSFLEX SL are packaged in 1.5 gal (5.68 L) units. TAMMSFLEX PRIMER is a two-part product; Part A and Part B are each packaged in 1 qt (0.95 L) containers.