NS Metallic Grout
NS METALLIC GROUT is a factory-blended, non-shrink grout for use in critical applications. It incorporates the latest technological advances in shrinkage prevention and internal reinforcement. It is virtually non-staining and, therefore, useful in many aesthetic applications. The expansion of NS METALLIC GROUT is not dependent upon, nor accompanied by oxidation of metallic aggregate, nor is the expansion dependent on the liberation of gas. NS METALLIC GROUT is internally reinforced with specially processed iron aggregate of exceptional durability under heavy duty loading.
- Non-shrink; positive expansion
- Stable iron aggregate - edges will not ravel
- Does not contain added chloride
- Easily placed at fluid consistency
- Heavy duty grouting of machinery and equipment
- Structural columns
- Crane rails
- Bridge seats
- Bearing plates
- Fully complies with CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers specification for non-shrink grout
- Shows positive expansion when tested in accordance with ASTM C 1090, Standard Test Method for Measuring Changes in Height of Cylindrical Specimens from Hydraulic Cement Grout
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107, “Combination Volume Adjusting Grout Standard Specification for Packaged Dry, Hydraulic-Cement Grout (Non-Shrink)”
NS METALLIC GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. One 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of NS METALLIC GROUT mixed with 1.0 gal (3.8 L) of water will yield 0.38 ft3 (.011 m3) of fluid grout.