Euco Pre-Cast Grout
EUCO PRE-CAST GROUT is designed for critical use where high strength, non-staining characteristics and positive expansion are required. It contains only natural aggregate and an expansive cementitious binder.
- Non-staining natural aggregate for better appearance
- Non-shrink provides full structural support
- Extended working time in warm weather
- High strength and durability
- Appearance similar to concrete
- Does not contain any added chloride ions
- Pre-cast panels
- Structural supports
- Meets the requirements of CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers specification for non-shrink grout.
- Shows positive expansion when tested in accordance with ASTM Specification C 1090, Standard Test Method for Measuring Changes in Height of Cylindrical Specimens from Hydraulic-Cement Grout.
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107, combination volume adjusting grout standard specification for packaged dry, hydraulic-cement grout (non-shrink).
EUCO PRE-CAST GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags and yields 0.42 ft3 (0.012 m3) of plastic grout when mixed with 0.75 gal (2.8 L) of water.