EUCO FLAT-PLATE® is a specially formulated metallic floor hardener composed of a specially processed and graded iron aggregate, selected portland cement and necessary plasticizing agents. This hardener is specifically designed to be used by competent contractors on floors required to achieve high flatness numbers, superflat 40 and higher. EUCO FLAT-PLATE assists the contractor in obtaining a dense toughened flat floor capable of withstanding abrasion and impact conditions present in many industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Designed to be used on ACI 302 Class 6 or greater floors requiring surface toughness with a flatness rating of FF40 or greater
- Optimum consistency and gradation
- Results in a surface up to 8 times as abrasion resistant as plain, cured concrete
- Flatness friendly for use by qualified finishers
- Dense surface resists penetration of oil, grease, and many other liquids
- Virtually non-dusting surface
- FF 40 and greater floors with high traffic patterns
- Narrow aisles in high bay facilities
- AGV areas
- Industrial floors
- Distribution centers
EUCO FLAT-PLATE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.