KUREZ RC is a concrete curing compound that can be easily removed from concrete surfaces any time after application. Unlike curing compounds that use “dissipating” technology, exposure to UV light, traffic, and a long dissipation time are not required to facilitate removal of KUREZ RC. Using its companion cleaner KUREZ RCoff, KUREZ RC can be easily cleaned from the concrete whenever the construction schedule dictates removal. Using the KUREZ RC and KUREZ RC-off system provides scheduling flexibility and puts floors into service faster,which equals a bottom line cost savings to both the construction team and facility owner.
- Ensures proper moisture retention of new concrete, resulting in stronger, more durable slabs
- Easy to apply with conventional spray equipment
- Can be removed at any time with KUREZ RC-off
- Low odor, fast drying formulation
- No residue after removal - allows for hassle-free installation of floor coverings and coatings
- Interior concrete floors that require quick removal of the curing compound
- Concrete floors to be sealed, coated, or covered
- Warehouse and distribution center floors
- Retail and commercial floors
- ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B
- AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class A & B
- USDA compliant
KUREZ RC is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.