Plastol AMP-X2 (Canada Only)
Plastol AMP-X2 workability enhancing admixture is formulated using advanced time-release polycarboxylate technology and has been engineered for use in various concrete applications to provide extended workability of conventional, high slump, or Self-Consolidating Concrete with minimal retardation.
- Provides extended slump retention without retardation
- Consistent control of air content
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
- Reduces or eliminates job-site addition of HRWR
- Lowers number of rejected concrete loads
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Precast/Pre-Stressed Concrete
- High Slump Concrete
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- Mining and Tunneling Concrete
- Flatwork and Mass Concrete
Plastol AMP-X2 has been formulated to meet ASTM C494/C494M Type S Standards.
Plastol AMP-X2 is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.